The Event Descriptions for Fair Week for 2017-2018
- Friday, February 23rd, Project check-in between 1:00pm and 6:30pm. We will only be taking the project board, journal, hold harmless form, and abstract at this time. Please leave the experiment/realia at home. These can be brought in individually or a representative from the school can bring in all the projects.
- Saturday, February 24th Judging between 9:00am and 4:30pm. Students will NOT need to be in attendance.
- Monday, February 26th Judging between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Students will NOT need to be in attendance.
- Monday, February 26th - Tuesday, February 27th student finalists will be contacted through the school for interviews on Wednesday, February 28th.
- Wednesday, February 28th Student Interviews are between 4:00pm and 7:15 pm. We will have student interviews ONLY for students who have been notified by our office. Interviews are on a first come, first served basis therefore we recommend that your students bring a snack, some homework or a book to read in case of a long wait. Students may bring objects/realia at this time and we recommend that students dress professionally if possible.
- School Tours can be scheduled for Wednesday, February 28. We encourage you to bring your classes to see the fair before the general public has a chance. Contact Lissa Gilmore at 209-468-9170 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your time.
- Thursday, March 1st Community Science Night / Award Ceremony! Beginning at 5:30pm, projects will be available for viewing by the parents and the public.
- Students and teachers may pick up projects AFTER the awards ceremony. PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO YOUR PARENTS. Teachers in attendance this evening will have an opportunity to win one of ten, $100 NASCO gift cards.
- Friday, March 2nd: All projects that have not previously been picked up may be picked up between 8:30am and 2:00pm.